- Coordinate with the web development team to maintain and improve the site in collaboration with product managers and designers.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient, clean code on the front-end and back-end.
- Participate in the design and creation of new features.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, GPA 3.0+.
- Proven experience as a full-stack web developer
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Great attention to detail.
Understand or familiar with this framework :
- Modern HTML technologies: HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, webpack and its plugins
- PHP frameworks: Laravel, Etc.
- Web applications work security, session management, and best development practices,
- Databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), Web servers (e.g. Apache, Nginx), and UI/UX design.
- Development tools: Git/SVN, etc.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gresik