- The jetty is currently designed for 1 (one) berth
- Cargo vessel between 2,000 DWT and 30,000 DWT cargo capacities.
- The maximum of LOA ( length of overall ) is 170 M
- The maximum draft alongside is – 10.5 M LWS
- The minimum of normal ballast parallel body length is unlimited
The Terminal Control Room is equipped with a VHF radio system operating on channel 152.380 Communication should be made to the Terminal Control Room to give arrival time at pilot and precise.
Currently Jetty berthing time operated on 24 hours per day.
10 x 15 meter
+ 5,500 m’ LWS
Navigation Light : Visibility up to 14 miles