In order to comply Restriction & Requirement berthing, The Vessel must have given proper cleared and accepted by Siam Maspion Terminal. Only such liquefied gas and chemical vessels, which comply with the recommendation of IMO and have a valid certificate relating to :
- The code for existing ships carrying liquefied gases in bulk ( Resolution A.329(IX)
- The code for the construction and equipment of ships carrying liquefied gases in bulk ( Resolution A.328(IX)
- The international code for the construction and equipment of ships carrying liquefied gases in bulk ( IGC ) ( Resolution MSC 5 (48) )
- The code for the construction and equipment of ships carrying dangerous chemical in bulk ( Resolution A.212(VII) )
- Requirement of questioner 88
- A vessel must be in good state of repair and all equipment properly functioning prior to proceeding to berth. Vessel must be presented in every respect ready to load/unload product at temperature and pressure in accordance with notice
- A vessel will not be accepted for loading/unloading unless the thanks to being loaded/unloaded and ship’s piping are free of any liquid or vapor which would knowingly contaminate or degrade the product.